Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Comedy debute of the Presidential Candidates

"This campaign needed the common touch of a working man. After all it began so long ago with the arrival of a man known due to Oprah Winfrey as 'The One'. Being a friend and collegue of Barack, I just call him 'That One', he doesn't mind at all. In fact, he even has a pet-name for me: George Bush." - John McCain

"Of course I am especially glad to be here tonight with my distinguished opponend, Senator John McCain. I think it is a tribute to American democracy that with two weeks left in a hard fought election, the two of us could come together and sit down at the same dinner table without any preconditions." - Barack Obama

"I was send here by my father to safe the planet 'Earth'. I got my name, Barack, from my father. And as many of you do not know, Barack is actually Swahili for 'That One'. - Barack Obama

Watch, laugh and wonder about John McCain and Barack Obama




No comments: