Monday, September 14, 2009

Make me write

Time for a change, time for a new template, time for new blogs!
I should be ashamed for not writing anything on my blog since the moment my plane took off. I left Austin, TX, with this really satisfied feeling: I wrote, wrote and wrote. I developed writing skills and I used to be inspired to play with my computer keyboard every single day. The feeling of 'having to write' makes it - at least for some people - much more difficult to write. I used to think I was part of that group. Though, now that I got back to the Netherlands I haven't been writing anything since I don't 'have to' anymore. So please, make me write. Read my blog, offer some challenging comments that will make me 'having to write'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I interfere, but I suggest to go another by.

Anonymous said...

hinuWwEeenh [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] oifolillerokfbh