Monday, September 14, 2009

How entertaining is it actually?

Looking at it a year after dedicating this name to my blog, how entertaining is life actually?

I am now forcing myself to come up with at least one aspect of life that is 'entertaining'.

First problem; what is entertaining again? God, I really need to get back to Austin and get my ass into those soft office-like chairs again, to listen to Michael Barnes, explaining me what 'entertainment journalism' is again.

How I wish I could go back to those good old days, wondering around in my sunny outfit on the campus of St. Edward's University, just wondering why I turned out to be the Dutch student studying at this wonderful campus full of nice people, blue skys, interesting classes, parties, roommates and above all; blogwriting.

Sounds pretty entertaining..




No comments: